Crack the Code: Discovering the Winning Word for Wordle on July 19th
We have the solution for Wordle (#760) on July 19, plus some helpful hints to help you figure out the answer yourself, here. We’ve put the answer at the bottom of the page, so don’t spoil the surprise before you have a chance to work through the clues. So let’s dive in, starting with a reminder of yesterday’s answer.
Wordle’s answer yesterday
Let’s first start by reminding ourselves of Wordle’s answer yesterday for those new to the game or who don’t play it daily, which was “Flyer. So we’d say Wordle’s answer today is definitely not. Now, with that in mind, maybe take another stab at using one of Wordle’s starting words and circle back if you’re out of luck.
Hints for Wordle Today
Still can’t figure it out? We have Wordle’s answer today here, below. But first, one more thing: Let’s take a look at three tips that can help you find your fix, without giving it away, so you don’t have to feel guilty about keeping your streak alive—you did put in some work, after all! Or keep scrolling for the answer.
- Today’s Wordle begins with the letter T.
- Wordle today uses two vowels.
- Wordle today may refer to a medical treatment.
Wordle’s answer today
no luck? Don’t worry – you can’t have them all! If you just want to see Wordle’s answer today to continue your streak, you can find it below.
The answer to Wordle today is…
Definition of Wordle today
Here’s what that means, according to our good friend ChatGPT:
The term ‘tonic’ can have different meanings depending on the context in which it is used. Here are some common definitions:
- Musical Term: In music theory, the tonic refers to the first and most important musical note. It serves as a tonal center and provides a sense of stability and precision in a piece of music. A musical note is often the starting and ending point of a melody or chord progression.
- Beverages: Tonic can also refer to soft drinks, otherwise known as tonic water. It is a slightly bitter and sweet beverage that is often used as a mixer in cocktails, especially for drinks such as gin and tonic. Tonic water contains quinine, which gives it a distinctive taste.
- Medical term: In medicine, a tonic can be used to describe a substance or remedy that has energizing or strengthening effects on the body or a specific part of the body. For example, a muscle tonic may refer to a drug or exercise that strengthens and strengthens muscles.
- Linguistics: In linguistics, the term tonic refers to a stressed syllable or a syllable of major importance in a word or phrase. A syllable often carries more emphasis or contour than surrounding syllables, which contributes to the rhythm and meaning of speech.
These are some common uses of the term “tonic,” but it should be noted that the word can have additional meanings in specific areas or contexts.
Tips for Tomorrow’s Wordle
Wordle may appear to be quite lucky, but there are some good practices you can use to help get as many clues as possible in just a few guesses, making it more likely that you will be able to figure out the last word before you run out of tries. The most important guess is your first guess, and the trick is to load the vowels (A, E, I, O, and U).
Some common starting words that people have had good luck with are “bye,” “media,” “arise,” and “radio.” Just be sure not to choose a double-letter word, or else you’re wasting precious guesses. The goal here is to try and figure out which vowels the mystery word has, and then layer and approximate the common consonants from there.
Your second word, assuming the first gave you a good starting point, you should start relying more on common consonants like R, S, and T.”, and “atonement.” You never want to reuse any letters from a previous round that appeared grayed out. – You know it is not in the Word.
Now that’s all resolved and the definition taken care of, and armed with some tips for crushing Wordle tomorrow, here are some games like Wordle you can try today.