Mastering the Art of Troubleshooting to Overcome AEW Fight Forever Crash at Launch Issue on PC
AEW: Fight Forever is now available on PC through Steam and multiple consoles. This is a return to arcade wrestling, and you can read our thoughts here. The game runs well due to the low system requirements, but there are some technical issues at launch. If you are facing AEW Fight Forever crashing when the version is released, here are some things you can do to fix it.
1 Check out the game files
Most crashes, especially those that occur at launch, are associated with broken or missing game files. This happens more often than you think, and it’s possible that something went wrong during the download or installation process. Fortunately, you can easily check your game files in Steam by following the steps below.
- Opens steam And go to your library
- Right-click AEW: Fight Forever in your library
- click properties
- Select a file installed files Unpaid bill
- Click Verify the integrity of the game files
2 Precision monitoring tools (MSI Afterburner, RTSS)
For some strange reason, the game doesn’t like it when you have some monitoring tools enabled with an overlay. Close MSI Afterburner and RTSS, and check if that fixes the crash.
3 Updated DirectX and Visual C++ Redistributables
Ensure that both DirectX and Visual C++ Redistributables are on the latest version.
4 Update GPU drivers
Even though the game isn’t that demanding, I still recommend updating your GPU drivers, especially if you haven’t done so in a while.
You can get the latest ones from the links below.
5 Switch to a dedicated GPU (laptop users)
If you’re trying to play AEW Fight Forever on a laptop, chances are your main GPU isn’t being used. To be sure, be sure to switch to a dedicated GPU.
Switch to a dedicated Nvidia GPU
- First, open a file Nvidia Control Panel
- Then go to 3D settings and then Manage 3D settings
- Open the tab Program settings And he chose AEW Fight Forever from the dropdown list
- the next, Select the preferred graphics processor for this program from the second drop-down list.
- Your Nvidia GPU should appear as High performance Nvidia processor
- Save Changes
Switch to a dedicated AMD GPU
- First, open Radeon settings
- Then go to preferences, followed by additional settings
- Here, select power and then Switchable graphics application settings
- He chooses AEW Fight Forever from the list of applications
- if AEW Fight Forever Not in the list, click Add the application button and select the executable file from the installation directory. This adds the game to the list, and you’ll be able to select it afterwards.
- in Graphics settingsset high performance Game profile
6 Add an exception to your antivirus
Antivirus software often identifies games as threats that can cause a crash on launch. To make sure that this is not the case, add the game folder to the exclusions/exclusions list to check if that fixes the problem.
We have listed some popular pages and their respective FAQ pages.
We hope this guide helps you to fix AEW Fight Forever crashes upon its release. Let us know if you have any questions in the comments below.